Friday, December 22, 2006

New Schedule

So I want to get back into writing here more, but finding the time is the immense issue. I thought maybe if I set a schedule based on want I usually write about, it could be followed cause I'm such a Type A personality.

waiting...

waiting...

waiting.............


NOT!!! I mean about the type A thing, not the schedule thing. So here's the first schedule thing. Since I talk about movies a lot, I'll make Friday my movie night, and preview all the upcoming films hitting theaters each weekend. This Friday it's gonna be movie equation night. Here goes.



Matthew McCounaghey - shirtless ness

divided by

United 93 - twin towers + football team

=

WE ARE MARSHALL


Jumanji - Robin Williams + Ben Stiller + Robin Williams

multiplied by

A Night at the Roxbury - the Roxbury

=

Night at the Museum


Rocky + Rocky II + Rocky III + Rocky IV (but not Rocky V)

mutliplied by

Cocoon

=

Rocky Balboa


Syriana + Good Night and Good Luck

divided by

Ben's boyfriend and Brad's girlfriend

+

Brandon Ridenour

=

The Good Shephard


So for the weekend, if you're choosing to venture out I'd say
Best Bet: Rocky Balboa
If you've got the money: We Are Marshall
Steer Clear: Night at the Museum

and if you don't want to go out

DVD Rental of the Week: Little Miss Sunshine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are baaaack!

26/12/06

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe

brandon ridenour....

1/1/07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home