Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Night Lights

Dont laugh. I'm going to see The Devil Wears Prada tonight. Why?? I tell you why:



1) America loves Stanley Tucci in a supporting role.
2) I enjoy Anne Hathaway's body...of work. (That's not creepy, she's 23.)
3) Aquaman is in it. So is Joanne from Rent.
4) I missed seeing Akeelah and the Bee in theaters and I need to fill my quota of good movies that I should just rent instead of shelling out $7 to see.
5) Dateline isn't a To Catch a Predator episode. "Have some cookies! I'll be right out!"




And FYI, if you enjoy Anne Hathaway's work, you should check out the movie Havoc for her intense portrayal of a spoiled rich girl in L.A. who gets intrigued by the Hispanic gang life on the streets. Oscar material.

-UR

2 Comments:

Blogger snell said...

Damn it, Rob, you keep stealing all my multiple ideas...(Havoc, I mean..)

1/7/06

 
Blogger rweiner18 said...

The sad thing is, watching that movie (devil wears prada), I'm thinking, this could be a good duo.

1/7/06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home