Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mission Statement

So this is my blog. Shit, I wonder how many people have started their blog with 'this is my blog'. I'm an unoriginal bastard. Scratch that. Re-do.

So.....this is my blog. Dammit!! Oh well.

What is Unky Rob's Kitchen Sink? It's a place for me to talk about anything and everything. Be it politics, movies, sports, tv, poker, video games, trends, basically whatever is rolling around in that untapped resource known as my brain. Sort of a PTI for my thoughts. And it's all courtesy of yours truly, Rob Weiner, aka Robbie, aka Unky Rob, aka "Get a Job!".

I'll try to be informative. I'll try to be insightful. But most of all I'll try to bring the funny. So sit back, grab a Fresca, and venture into Unky Rob's Kitchen Sink.

3 Comments:

Blogger snell said...

If this blog is sort of your PTI, where's the other commentator? Who's the Wilbon to your Kornheiser?

29/6/06

 
Blogger rweiner18 said...

it's all you talkbackers, i guess. And why do I have to be Kornheiser? I'd much rather be Wilbon.

29/6/06

 
Blogger rweiner18 said...

don't speak ill of the dead...(or the recovering)

2/7/06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home